RediCart: A Free, Compatible Shopping Cart
RediCart is a powerful Perl-based shopping cart system designed to enable you to accept credit card, check, and EFT payments online in real-time. It is designed to work with iTransact’s payment acceptance services, but you can modify it to work elsewhere. It is available from iTransact free of charge.
- No per-transaction or usage fees.
- Only three small Perl scripts for easy installation.
- Header and Footer HTML pages for quick set-up.
- Uses customer’s IP address to track cart contents.
- Advanced shipping charge options. (quantity, weight, price)
- Advanced tax options. (flat rate, by state)
- Fully documented step-by-step installation instructions.
- If you have an iTransact account, your customer order completion can be handled directly on iTransact’s secure (SSL) server.
- Optional professional installation.
Note to iTransact clients: Since RediCart is available free of charge, technical support for RediCart is NOT provided by iTransact. If you need help installing RediCart, you may be able to obtain it from your system administrator or ISP.
To Download RediCart
Please complete the form on this page to download Redicart.
Other Shopping Systems
Use of RediCart is not required with iTransact. You may also process payments via order forms, our virtual terminal, or another shopping cart.
iTransact’s secure commerce services can be integrated into any web site, shopping cart, or open-architecture application. Communication with iTransact’s transaction servers is accomplished through a standard POST within an HTML form or via XML.
There are many shopping carts and shopping systems available that have integrated iTransact’s payment gateway. Upon request, we will provide a list of these to iTransact clients. Please contact your sales rep for details (801-298-1212 or submit a ticket to our Support Center).