Order Form Creation & Testing
We provide the following tools to guide you through your iTransact experience.
- Merchant & Developer Toolkit
- Follow this link for instructions on implementing iTransact’s services into your web site. Contains documentation for novices as well as advanced developers. Includes instructions for transaction testing and recurring transactions, and explains fraud control features.
- Demonstration & Examples
- This page contains sample forms, demonstrations, and the documentation needed to get you started quickly.
- Form Creation Wizard
- The Form Wizard was designed to allow a merchant to create forms quickly and easily for use with the Split Form, Standard Form, and BuyNow formats. This simple interface builds an HTML form with source code that can be uploaded directly into a web server. It can also be used to generate a simple HTML form that can then be modified to add advanced features and functionality. The Form Wizard is one of the features of the Control Panel, which can be accessed by clicking the link on the right.
- Testing Your Forms
- Your test settings can be accessed via the Account Settings feature in the Control Panel. Open the Control Panel by clicking the link on the right.
- Technical & Integration FAQ
- Answers to the most commonly asked integration questions, including recurring billing, check numbers, required fields, etc.
Video Training Modules
Several instructional videos have been created to assist you in the use of your Control Panel. These modules will introduce you to features of the gateway and familiarize you with the basic functionality of your Control Panel. We encourage you to view these videos at your earliest convenience.
RediCart is a simple, free Perl-based shopping cart system designed to enable you to accept credit card and/or check payments online in real-time. You may download RediCart here. If you will be integrating iTransact’s services into any other shopping cart system, please view the Merchant & Developer Toolkit.
Real-Time System Notifications
For immediate notice of anything affecting our connectivity or processing, please follow our Twitter page. For detailed communications about system issues and upgrades, please also subscribe to our Merchant Updates email list.
Please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.