Call A Charge
Transactions By Telephone
iTransact’s proprietary Call-A-Charge service gives you the ability to accept card payments through your gateway by simply dialing them in by telephone! It is perfect for those occasions when you are away from an Internet connection.
How to Get Started
Prior to your first use of Call-A-Charge, you need to set up phone access for your account and then a Personal Identification Number (PIN) to be used when you dial in. Please follow these instructions to activate your account and create your PIN:
- Submit a merchant ticket here and request activation of Call-A-Charge on your gateway account.
- After you’ve received a response confirming the activation of your Call-A-Charge system, log into your Control Panel.
- From within the Control Panel click on Account Settings.
- At the top of the page, just below your password, you’ll see a PIN field. Enter a 6-digit PIN and click Update.
Once you have set up your PIN, you can immediately begin processing transactions by telephone. To do so:
- Dial the access number: 801-951-8260.
- Follow the simple voice prompts to complete your transaction.
Your Call-A-Charge transactions, like all of your other transactions, will show up in the Transaction Listing in your Control Panel. Please continue to check your Transaction Listing daily to make sure that everything is accurate. You can continue using the existing features of the Transaction Listing to issue voids and credits, to resubmit transactions, etc.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.
PO Box 999
314 South 200 West
Farmington UT 84025-0999
Phone: (801) 298-1212
Fax: (801) 298-9789
For technical assistance, please submit a ticket via the iTransact Support Center.